Providence Lawyer Fully Committed To Community Service
At the Law Office of Mark B. Morse, LLC, community service means more than helping individuals, families and business owners resolve their legal problems. For Attorney Mark Morse, dedication to the communities he serves extends to supporting causes he believes in.
Each organization shares the common thread of having been established and led by strong individuals who are fully dedicated to their institutions and their community service goals:
The Feinstein Foundation
In addition to providing legal support, the Law Office of Mark B. Morse, LLC actively participates in helping this celebrated philanthropic endeavor, founded by Alan Shawn Feinstein in 1991, in its commitment to:
- Advancing educational institutions through community service
- Promoting the values of caring, compassion and brotherhood
- Continuing the ongoing fight to “help end hunger in America”
To learn more about the nonprofit foundation or to make a donation, visit the website or contact the foundation at 401-467-5155 or The Feinstein Foundation, 37 Alhambra Circle, Cranston, RI 02905.
Founded in 1978 by Dennis and Patricia Tabella, this non-profit organization is dedicated to educating the public and protecting the rights of animals and wildlife via legislative action. Attorney Morse has performed seminars on topics such as:
- Pet owners’ rights and responsibilities
- Adoption or placement of companion and wild animals
- Collecting damages for injuries to pets
- Addressing injuries to people by pets
- Lobbying for legislative changes
- Public interest lawsuits (failure to enforce laws and outlawing gas chambers)
Find out more or become a member at their website, or contact them at 401-461-1922 or at Defenders of Animals, P.O. Box 5634, Weybosset Hill Station, Providence, RI 02903-0634.
Friends Of The Music Mansion
Long known as a place for community music donated by former owner Mary Hale, disrepair threatened this local mansion’s sale and loss to musicians young and old. Veteran violinist Sam Chester of the Rhode Island Philharmonic and others formed the Friends of the Music Mansion to raise money to preserve and manage the 19th century landmark on behalf of the bank.
Now with a permanent endowment through the Rhode Island Foundation, their ongoing commitment helps to preserve the mansion as a music venue offering:
- Concert and recital hall space
- A glee club venue
- Music education and performance for children
- A place for retired musicians to play
Well known among classical musicians locally – and where many a career has had its start – the mansion continues to offer a valuable community service that our firm is proud to support personally and professionally. To add your support, contact the organization at 401-421-3350 or at Friends of the Music Mansion, 88 Meeting St, Providence, RI 02906.
Call Now To See How We Can Help!