Our Law Firm Represents Victims Of Slip And Fall Accidents
Mark Morse Is A Providence Attorney You Can Talk To
“Slip and fall” accidents may sound minor – until you’ve been injured in one. Between broken bones, brain injuries, internal injuries and other serious injuries, the consequences of a slip-and-fall accident can be severe. In fact, falls are one of the leading causes of accidental death in Rhode Island and nationwide.
Business and property owners have the responsibility to maintain reasonably safe conditions on their premises. When they don’t, accident victims have the right to pursue compensation for their medical bills, rehabilitation costs, lost income, and pain and suffering, among other costs.
Building a strong legal case after being injured in a fall can be difficult and confusing. That’s why you need an experienced slip and fall accident lawyer on your side. Contact the Law Office of Mark B. Morse, LLC today.
We help people hurt in accidents due to many hazardous situations, such as:
- Icy sidewalks
- Wet or slippery floors
- Uneven pavement
- Broken or poorly lit staircases or stairwells
- Lack of proper warning signs or notice
- Roof falls
- Scaffolding accidents
- Falling merchandise that was improperly shelved
- Assaults due to inadequate security
These cases are covered under the area of personal injury law known as premises liability. Premises liability cases are complex and highly dependent on evidence. Whether you sustained your injury in a place of business, rented apartment or vacation property, private home, stadium or sports arena, here are the steps you need to follow in order to seek full compensation:
- Document as much as you can, as soon as you can
- Take pictures of the accident scene and any visible injuries
- Obtain the names and contact information for any witnesses
- Take notice if there are any security cameras in the area
- Do not make any statements to the property owner or manager
- Do not talk with insurance company representatives before you contact us
The sooner you have Attorney Mark Morse on your side, the better. A board-certified civil trial specialist with decades of experience handling premises liability cases, he has the expertise needed to challenge the insurance companies and their lawyers.
We’ll help you get back up after a slip-and-fall accident. Call (401) 831-0555 today for a case evaluation.
Call Now To See How We Can Help!